WINTERIZATION PROCEDURES FOR INBOARDS & STERNDRIVES
- Winterize procedures are charged time and material
- We flush engines with fresh waterchange oil and filter, drain cooling system, circulate antifreeze throughout the engine, fog out cylinders, treat fuel system, remove and service out-drive, change gear oil, reinstall out-drive, check bellows, remove prop, lube shaft and all fittings, disconnect battery, spray engine and all electrical parts with CRC.
WINTERIZATION PROCEDURES FOR OUTBOARDS
- We flush with fresh water, check engine temperature, check compression on cylinders, change gear oil, engine oil 4-stroke, treat fuel system, run engine, fog engine with fogging oil, grease steering cables and fittings, remove prop, lube shaft, spray all electrical parts and power head with CRC.
WINTERIZATION ALL OTHER EQUIPMENT ON BOAT AS NEEDED:
- Fresh water system, Sea water wash down, Air conditioner, Generator, and Head
- Haul Out & Block up to 27’ $6.50/ft. including Operator Time ($100.00 minimum)
- Haul Out & Block 28’ to 30’ $8.50/ft. including operator time
- Haul Out & Block 31’ and up $10.00/ft.
- Haul Out on Customer’s trailer.
- Pressure Wash Bottom $2.50/ft unload charge will apply to trailer boats
- Boat Storage in fenced yard $2.50/ft. per month with $45.00 minimum Shrink Wrap
Prior to scheduling any winterization work a completed authorization form must be received by Daffin Marine Services Inc. Click on the link below to access and print the needed form.
Daffin Fax Number 410-745-9407